Symposium 40 - Beijing, China, late June 2015
The 2015 INHIGEO conference will be held at the China University of Geosciences in Beijing, China.
The general conference theme will be “Geology and the development of economy and society”. The symposia topics include:
1. History of mineral enterprises
2. Biographies of geologists
3. Conservation of geological relics
4. General contribution to the history of geology
The associated field trips will be as follows:
Mid-meeting excursions (1 day)
· Shouyun National Mine Park, northeastern Beijing.
· Peking Man Site Museum, southern Beijing.
Post-meeting field trip (3~4 days)
· East China: Mount Tai, Temple of Confucius, and several geothermal areas and mining areas.
The First Conference Circular will be issued around June 2014.