Symposium 40 - Beijing, China, 24-27 June 2015
The 2015 INHIGEO conference will be held at the China University of Geosciences in Beijing, China.
The general conference theme will be “Geology and the Development of Economy and Society”. The symposia topics include:
1. Research on geological science and technological developemnt
2. History of mining development
3. Biographies of geologists
4. Conservation of geological relics
The associated field trips will be as follows:
Mid-meeting excursions (26 June 2015)
· Peking Man Site Museum, southern Beijing.
Post-meeting field trip (28 June 2015 -2 July 2015)
· East China: Mount Tai, Temple of Confucius, and several geothermal areas and mining areas.
The Second Conference Circular has been issued and is attached.
More information can be obtained at www.inhigeo2015.com